- SMOKING - All our vehicles are non-smoking and therefore Airport Cars have a non-smoking policy. Please note smoking is not permitted in the vehicle.
- AUTHORITY – Your driver is authorized to stop the vehicle at any time and ask the passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if in his opinion they are rude, abusive or he feels he may be at risk at any time.
- BOOKING CONFIRMATION – Your booking is not secured until you receive confirmation. This will be by post or e-mail. It is your responsibility to check your confirmation carefully and inform us of any errors.
We will endeavour to check all flight details supplied by yourself however we cannot be held responsible if the information given to us is incorrect. Please note we always require your landing day and time not your take off day/time. This is essential for you to check should you be flying overnight.
- ARRIVAL – Your car will arrive at the agreed time unless we are unable to do so due to circumstances beyond our control.
- DEPARTURE TIMES – We can recommend a pick up time or journey time for you making allowances for the time of day you travel, however, due to severe weather conditions, accidents and general traffic volume we cannot be held responsible should you not arrive on time.
- LIABILITY – Every effort will be made to get you to your destination on time, but we are not liable for any loss due to delays caused by traffic congestions, road closures, diversions, extreme weather conditions or accidents on the road.
In the event of a delay to your inbound flight we will endeavour to collect you on time. However, we cannot be held responsible if we are unable to be there when your flight lands.
We are not responsible for any costs incurred to passengers who do not wait for their driver or take alternative transport or leave the airport.
Clients supplying incorrect information and resulting in an unnecessary journey being made by the driver, will be charged the appropriate fare and recharged for returning to collect at the right date and time.
If a journey is undertaken then full payment must be made.
- SUBSTITUTION – We reserve the right to substitute and any vehicle in the event of a breakdown or staff illness prior to any booking. If the breakdown should occur whilst you are on board the driver will contact the office and the office will do their best to get you to your destination as soon as possible.
- PAYMENT – Payment can be made by cash to the driver or by credit car at the time of booking with the office. We do not accept deposits. Payments must be made in full when paying by credit card. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee on any credit card transactions.
- CANCELLATION – We require cancellation in writing with as much notice as possible. It is the discretion of Airport Cars to refund if cancellation is less than 24 hours notice.
- SUBCONTRACTORS – Airport Cars generally use their own drivers, however, on occasions it may be necessary to subcontract.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS – It is your responsibility to ensure that you have taken all your personal belongings from the vehicle. If the driver has to make another journey to return these belongings this will be charge for.
- MISCELLANEOUS – A standard journey is from one pick up address to the airport or vice versa, extra pick ups or drops will be charged at the appropriate rate.
Waiting time is only charged when we are requested to wait over and above any appointed departure time by the client
We do not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reasons ie. Traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances.
Airport Cars reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time.